Financing and Payment Options
Payment for cosmetic surgery is due in full two weeks prior to surgery. Therefore, we try to make the cost as easy and manageable for our patients as possible by offering several payment options which may be combined or used individually.
You can choose from:
- Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card
We offer a 10% courtesy accounting adjustment to patients who pay for their treatment with cash or check prior to completion of care for treatment plans of $500 or more.
- Care Credit’s Healthcare Credit Card
- No Interest if Paid in Full within 6 & 12 Months*
- 14.90% APR and Fixed Monthly Payments Required Until Paid in Full over 24, 36, 48 & 60 Months**
- Allow you to pay over time
- No annual fees or pre-payment penalties
- Prosper Healthcare Lending
*Specials may not be combined with cash discount or patient financing.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Educator’s Mutual
- Eight District Electrical
- Federal Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- RR Medicare
- Med Advantage BCBS
- Altius Advantra
- Medicare Complete
- Select Health
- NO SELECT MED
- United Healthcare
- Worker’s Comp
NOTE: This is not a complete list of all insurance plans we are participating with. Please contact the office or your health insurance plan to find out if we are participating with your plan.